Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Eye eye

What's the worst thing you've ever found in your eye?

A year or so ago I had something really itchy in my eye, but try as I might, I couldn't locate anything.  For days I poked and pulled trying to see what was irritating my eye... it was beginning to look red and weepy and very sore.

After a couple of days I was thinking I'd have to head to the Doctors.  I decided to have one last good poke around in there before booking... because we all know what a pain in the ass it is getting an appointment and hanging around in the surgery.

So.. poking around in my eye for a final time, I finally got "lucky".  I pulled something out.  It was long and covered in a gooey substance.  I laid it out on a piece of tissue and had a look (whilst enjoying the reliefe in my eyeball!!).  What I saw made me feel just a little sick.

It was a big black curly pube.

I had been walking around for three days with a fricking pube in my eye.

I would like to say it must have got in there due to some amazing sexual act but I'm afraid not.  I believe it got in there when I was shaving my bikini line in the shower.

At least it was one of my own.

4 comments: